Today, the three of us went on an adventure towards the Mexico border. We took the back roads and stopped a couple places along the road.
We drove through the pecan grooves and cotton fields.
There Rio Grande is quite full because of all the rain that we have been getting and so everything is lush and green. I usually come home in the winter when it is all dead and
Our next stop was at a garden shop. It was very large. One of my favorite things to do is crush herbs and smell them. So that is what I did most of the time. ( I am thinking of developing a scratch and sniff camera so that people can smell and look at the same time).
I was also able to take some flower photos..
Here are a couple photos..
and then you see some of these and it causes you to pause....
I guess Tatankas have a beauty all their own.
We crossed the T
It was a good adventure.....
No comments:
Post a Comment