It was hard to hear the audio on this ( masks are not conducive to quality sound), so I added the gist of the conversation Super G: I really hate drawing this much attention to myself on public transport. Marvelous Mandy: Next time you should wear your invisible cloak. SG: True that! MM: The only problem would be that if you wore your invisible cloak and sat down on the MRT... someone might sit on you. SG: then I would just have to sit like this.... that would stop them from sitting on me!
It was hard to hear the audio on this ( masks are not conducive to quality sound), so I added the gist of the conversation
ReplyDeleteSuper G: I really hate drawing this much attention to myself on public transport.
Marvelous Mandy: Next time you should wear your invisible cloak.
SG: True that!
MM: The only problem would be that if you wore your invisible cloak and sat down on the MRT... someone might sit on you.
SG: then I would just have to sit like this....
that would stop them from sitting on me!